Chennai electric vehicle store gutted after major fire

CO2 Coalition Research Associate Vijay Jayaraj reports that an entire shop selling EV motorcycles caught fire in his home state. In an effort to save the face of EV vehicles, the news reporters were asked to change the cause of fire – from “battery” to “short circuit in the shop”.

This article was originally published on the To read more click here.

Subscribe to Our Informative Weekly Newsletter Here:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.