Thiago Hellinger da Silva – Visual Arts Advisor
- Graduated in Arts Degree (Arts Education) at Centro Universitário Claretiano.
- Extension in introduction to philosophy by the Claretian University Center.
- Postgraduate degree in Art History from Centro Universitário Claretiano in 2017.
- Professor of Drawing and Painting, specializing in the realistic and hyper-realist academic style, graduated in 2012 by the Drawing and Painting Studio Professor Francisco Nunes Silva Filho, in Lorena/SP, from 2007 to 2012.
- Realistic Drawing Course in Digital Painting, Escola de Arte Quanta, with Professor Felipe Pagliuso, São Paulo-SP, in January 2017.
Art Education Teacher: Cruzeiro-SP City Hall, Lions School, from 2018 to today.
Art Education Teacher: Art teacher at the Association of Parents and Friends of the exceptional APAE from March 2017 to today.
Art Education Teacher: Hired in the selection process with classes throughout 2016 at Chagas Pereira and Virgulina Marcondes de M Fazzeri schools (Coteca).
Teacher of drawing and painting: Advisor of the painting and illustration course at Espaço Alecrim in Guaratinguetá from 2016 to 2017
Professor of Painting and Drawing: Francisco Nunes Silva Filho Painting Studio, Lorena-SP Internship: 2009 to 2010.
Painting teacher: Circuito das Artes Painting Studio, Guaratinguetá-SP from 03/01/2011 to 11/30/2011.