About The Member
- B.S. in Geology from the University of Georgia (1978)
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from Georgia Tech (1989).
- Worked in industry (Contel Telephone labs as a tech manager in their equipment evaluation department)
- EPA in Superfund as a contract manager.
- 20 years' experience as a science teacher
- developed broad-based science curricula for grades 3-5, and
- most recently AP Environmental Science curriculum at my last high school where I taught for 15 years.
- Currently a reader (grader) for the yearly national AP Environmental Science exam
- Certified to teach 9-12 science in the state of Georgia.