‘There is No Climate Emergency’ (1,107 signatories and counting)
Feature Photo Source: WCD-version-06272215121.pdf (clintel.org)
When the history of climate alarmism is written decades from now, there will be recognition about how a very able undercurrent of thought kept check on an intellectual/political/media elite declaring a dire emergency from the human influence on climate.
And so more than a thousand intellectual, critical thinkers have signed a manifesto challenging the current orthodoxy that remains in political power.
The World Climate Declaration (Global Climate Intelligence Group) follows:
- There is no climate emergency.
- Natural as well as anthropogenic factors cause warming.
- Warming is far slower than predicted.
- Climate policy relies on inadequate models.
- CO2 is plant food, the basis of all life on Earth.
- Global warming has not increased natural disasters.
- Climate policy must respect scientific and economic realities.
Authored by Robert Bradley Jr. and originally published at MasterResource on 24 August 2022 here.