The campaign to silence climate debate on Facebook | interview of the CO2 Coalition’s Caleb Rossiter
On July 8, Power Hour host Alex Epstein interviewed Dr. Caleb Rossiter of the CO2 Coalition about an active campaign, led by billionaire anti-fossil-fuel activist Tom Steyer, to convince Facebook to remove the CO2 Coalition from its platform. Some highlights include:
* Rossiter’s decades-long work on African issues.
* Why fossil fuels, especially coal, are crucial to African prosperity.
* How Rossiter became suspicious of climate models.
* CO2 as a warming gas and a plant fertilizing gas.
* How challenging climate catastrophism hurt Rossiter’s career.
* How the “paid off by the fossil fuel industry” narrative is laughable.
This video is available on the Youtube.com website at